Functus Nusquam Impedro Cunctus

Monday, September 11, 2006

water woes


actually im rather tired and didnt wanna blog but an incident today took the cake...

whilst having lunch, i was thirsty and espied a water bottle lying on the canteen table directly in front of newman's bag. SO...being thirsty, and justifiably assuming that the water belonged to him, i asked for permission to drink it

me: eh is that water yours?
nm: its ok u can drink it
me: ok....
*drinks water*
nm: *laughs*
nm: i never said it was my water hahahahahahahahahaha x 100
me: wtf!#*()&!#$#&^ccb!#^&* x 1000

shite! it really wasnt his water! and he wasnt bullshiting like he always does! you.DICK.

and me with my recovering cough and all dammit...
(kept thinking of herpes simplex type 1 for some weird reason after tt)

*cough cough*
josh

oh if only i could be there again....*sigh* (the dates are wrong btw)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home