Functus Nusquam Impedro Cunctus

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I, Me and Myself

hello again....becuz i am bored, feeling a lil' down (schs starting argh), havent got a gf (why? why! *sob*) yet feeling egocentric, i shall post a few pics of myself i found lying ard in my com. haha shameless! yes i know. but i Dont Care so There. (:
my hairstyle on the day i orded! cost 50 bucks frm kimaage.
me back frm taiwan. not the full luggage of Loot!!!
me and my garang warrant officer. 1WO Kalai. fantastic indian.haha.
a taiwanese soldier and me. note the humvee behind which i sat for the 1st time
me and mum. i think i had more muscle then (:
me just before leaving on ex high noon '05. i look more garang than i do now i tink.

my family! this photo won me a free 3 mp digicam hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home